For the best hazardous waste removal services and products available, choose Chem Klean Corporation. We've partnered with the leading local and national businesses in the industry to provide you with high-quality, eco-friendly waste management solutions. Every service we provide operates within guidelines for waste documentation, segregation and management.
Waste Removal Services from Chem Klean
At Chem Klean Corporation, we offer a variety of services that will meet your business needs. Our waste management services include:
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste removal: We will remove waste from your facility in a safe manner.
- Transportation and disposal of industrial waste: Pick up and transport your regulated waste to its final destination for proper treatment.
- Used oil and used oil filter handling and transport: Oil is a common waste stream businesses generate. Trust our experts to properly dispose of it for you.
- Waste-to-energy disposal solutions: Know your waste is helping produce energy in your community. Certain categories of waste are sent to final destination facilities that will convert your waste into energy.
- Recycling service for universal waste: Universal waste comprises common, yet hazardous items, such as batteries, bulbs, electronic waste and pharmaceuticals. We will safely recycle these waste items for you.
- Vacuum truck: Our vacuum trucks have the capability of pumping industrial waste liquids from your facility.
Our team consists of environmental experts who will work with your business to create innovative waste management solutions that add value to your operation. Our environmental analysis services include:
- Hazardous waste consulting: Speak with one of our environmental specialists to identify your business' hazardous waste processes, develop a plan for proper management, and incorporate the program into your business practices to ensure that you comply with all regulations.
- Customer audits and site assessments: Our experts will examine your facility to identify known environmental conditions or assess your compliance with regulations.
- Certified sampling and laboratory analysis: We will take samples from your waste materials and analyze them in our lab to determine hazardous constituents.
- Hazardous Waste Training: Our experts will train your team members that are handling hazardous materials to promote safety and compliance.
Some businesses require other unique environmental services. We can help your business with:
- Remediation Services: Trust our experts to clean your hazardous waste contamination.
- Chemical transfer services: Moving sensitive chemicals from one place to another requires thought and planning. Let our team help.
- Lab pack services: Identification, segregation, and proper packaging of expired chemicals for safe transportation and final disposal.
- Pharmaceutical waste disposal: We will properly dispose of your pharmaceutical waste.
- Electronic waste disposal: Used electronic devices carrying sensitive information must be recycled with care. We'll handle it for you.
If you ever have a hazardous waste emergency that must be addressed immediately, call our 24-hour emergency response line at 305-807-3895. We'll be there when it matters most.
Not only do we properly dispose of hazardous waste, but we also sell industrial chemicals and supplies required as part of your business operations. We only sell high grade products to ensure quality. Our product line includes:
- Containment Pallets
- Flammable Storage Cabinets
- Safety Equipment & Signage
- Eyewash Stations
- Absorbent Rolls & Pads
- Parts Washer Units
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Lacquer Thinner
- Mineral Spirits
- UN Rated Drums & Cubic Yard Boxes
Committed to Providing Reliable and Professional Waste Services for Your Business
Contact Chem Klean to Schedule a Service
For the best services and products available for your business, choose Chem Klean Corporation. We understand the importance of safe, high-quality environmental services and will work with you to create a solution that works best.
Contact us today by completing the contact form on our website or calling our office at 305-863-7807. We hope to work with you soon.